Tuesday 12 September 2017

Learning to Blog ;)


So, as many people know, I have been on my bucket list journey for about 4 years now...from the year before I turned 40...and it has been the most amazing 4 years (and counting) of my life. I love to share my adventures with you all - let's face it, I am just an average middle aged lady, who has suffered many anxiety and confidence issues over the years, who decided one day that I CAN do it, and I WILL do it, and chose to start living my life to the fullest. When I started I was very overweight, quite unfit, and very scared to try anything. So if I can do it - change my mindset, set goals by making a bucket list and reach them and be willing to chase my dreams, ANYONE can. And the more I do, the braver I get! I hope my adventures can inspire you to follow your dreams and do all those things you've always wanted to do (no matter how big or how small).
After 4 years I really wanted to find an avenue to turn my adventures into something that might inspire others, to document my adventures, and to have a platform to help others reach their dreams - whilst still following my bucket list and achieving my goals.

Which leads me here...the next thing on my bucket list - learning to blog about my bucket list!  

After being pointed in the right direction to www.blogger.com by my wonderful husband, Josh (who will feature in a lot of these blogs I'm sure haha), I slowly started stepping my way through to create my blogger account. In less than 30 minutes I had an account and had started working my way around all the bits of it. Not too hard at all if I say so myself. Phew! The most time consuming part so far, picking the background haha! After changing back and forth a few times - asking hubby and some friends for advice - I finally settled on this one: 




Which led me to here - trying to create my first entry. Am I now a blogger? - I don't think so, I have a long way to go and a lot to learn but I'm looking forward to the journey and sharing it with you all...now let's see if I can work out how to post this - eek!

8 comments:

  1. You are amazing Trace, it takes a lot of courage & determination to change your mindset & to turn your life around. Change is one of the best things that we can do in our lives, it keeps you learning & on your toes. Well done chick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun...yep it's definitely a mindset thing more than anything. But every time I do something out of my comfort zone it reinforces my new mindset ;) I've still got Hanmer Springs on the bucket list with you, you know xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you were successful in figuring out how to do how. Color me impressed as we only talked about it after breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - I've managed to get this far ;) Not sure about all the ins and outs but I'm getting there...x

      Delete
  3. You are an incredible person, I am proud to call you my friend and I look forward to joining you on many of your Bucket list adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at ya my friend :) I can't wait to share many more adventures with you - we always have such fun - especially when it isn't raining!! xx

      Delete